Weight: 14.5 lbs - 8th percentile
Height: 25.5 inches- 16th percentile
Head circumference: 16.5 inches- 21st percentile
He may be small, but he is definitely passing all of his milestones, a lot of them earlier than most babies.
He got more shots again. So sad!
Before:
(I'm pretty sure he had a hunch something was about to go down)
After:
This was the first time I have seen actual tears from him in a very long time. It broke my heart. I started crying too, it was really hard to see him that sad.
He had a pretty rough rest of the day. I let him watch part of "The Lorax" with me because it was the only thing that made him stop crying for a little bit. Poor kiddo.
(I really need to get a nice camera- all the pics I have of him are from my phone)
I had to work that night and I was pretty nervous that he would have a rough night, but Jared said he slept the whole night without waking up (he woke up 20 minutes after I got home from work of course- but I made Jared take care of him all morning so I could sleep- thank goodness it was a Saturday!)
1 comment:
That's so cute he's watching the show with you. And I posted a picture of him and Emme on my blog, just so you know :)
Post a Comment