Since I don't have kids yet the only person I have to brag about is my hottie husband.
This picture is of when he went fishing with a friend a few weeks ago during his spring break. He caught the only fish of the day.
He also played in the annual MD vs DO hockey game again a few weeks ago. The MD students won this year (12-6 or something like that). I video-taped about half of it, the battery was dead for the first half and then I found a place to plug it in, but I have some good clips on my phone too. This clip is from my phone and is of Jared tripping a guy. I couldn't figure out how to shorten it or put it directly on my blog, so you get the link instead. (Hint: Click on the word "This"). He is #27 and he trips the guy at about 0:56 and then you can hear everyone say, "Yeah Jared!" He's quite the star around these parts. He's gotten a lot better since he played at Weber State too. I'm pretty proud of him. Well that's all the bragging I have for now.
1 comment:
Yeah, Jared! Nice tripping!
Post a Comment