
After dinner we made our traditional gingerbread houses with graham crackers. The boys seem to get more into it than the kids I think.
Lily decorated hers but then ate most of it right after it was done. She was on a sugar high the rest of the night, I felt bad for Holls and Cody when it was time for them to leave.

Here is Jared hard at work. He is definitely a perfectionist, he sat and cut each graham cracker with a knife and everything. What a cutie!

The finished products:
Here is mine, very simple and it only took a few minutes.
Here is Jared's masterpiece. It took him a very long time and he would have spent longer but I made him be done because he would have been there all night. (he even made a john deere tractor and hay bales-cute!) Nice work Jare Bear!
6 comments:
Nice Work Guys! I told my husband about Jareds Mater drawing & he couldn't believe it. Very imaginative. It's great that he'll be using his artistry in peoples mouths ;)
That is quite the gingerbread house he made! I'm impressed. It's weird having Thanksgiving without the little brothers, huh?
Wow I am impressed... Jared has always been very talented.. tell him I say Hi!
I loved seeing you guys this week!!! I miss your face! You guys are the best... ps If you hit me I'll sue
Awesome gingerbread houses! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
Jared kills me! His is amazing... remind me never to make gingerbread houses with him!
Post a Comment