Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

A few of my favorite things..

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

Ha ha just kidding. But seriously, here are some of my favorite things:

Velcro Shoes: Can it get much easier than this?



All-a-Dollar (or any of those stores). I got this scripture case there for $1. I'm really wondering how much longer stores like this are going to stay open, seeing how a dollar isn't worth crap these days.


Food
I'll pretty much eat anything, I just really love food. This turkey looks pretty delish, huh?

And of course, my husband is my very favorite thing. Which is a good thing, because he's the only thing I'll have for eternity... Awe... (p.s. I know he's not really a "thing", but you get the point.)

8 comments:

aminut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aminut said...

Hey Steph,
Wait till you have kids---then you'll really love velcro. And no I don't mean throwing them against a velcro wall & making them stick. ha ha.
What a cute pic of you and your hubby. Though it really makes me miss the warm weather seeing you both in short sleeve shirts.

kendra said...

one of my favorite things is my brother and his wife! (is that too cheesy? I'm serious but sorry for the cheese!) Come for Thanksgiving if you can!! If not I can't wait to see you two at Christmas

Ashley said...

You really got that bag for a buck?! I love it! I am with you on the food. Turkey... yummy...

Sierra said...

I loved your scripture case today! I am so jealous!

Matt and Christy said...

I love those shoes, too! I have a similar pair of J-41's. LOVE THEM. My favorite thing is my husband, too!

Carly said...

Great post! I love that you started singing the song. Now it's stuck in my head.

Nate said...

I am more into brown paper packages tied up with string but everyone is different.