Where has the time gone?! I can't believe Shad is already 8 months old, what the heck?! Here are some things about Shad at 8 months:
-He crawls around the house, following me wherever I go like a little duckling
-He pulls himself up to everything
-He loves to babble (his favorite word lately is Dada)
-When he gets frustrated he tenses up all his muscles and the vein on his head bulges (anyone remember Monica from Friends? Ha ha!)
-He has a six-pack (that's not even a joke! This kid is soooo strong. We should probably change his name to The Incredible Hulk...)
-He has never gotten a diaper rash (I think he just has really good skin, I'm not that great of a mom..)
-He loves to eat noodles
We are so blessed to have this little spit-fire of a kid and can't wait to see what new things he will surprise us with! We love him so much!

1 comment:
Haha! Slurp those noodles, dude!
Post a Comment