Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Check out my sweet skills

Shad has been learning all sorts of new things lately. About a month ago (January 20 to be exact) he rolled over for the first time from his belly to his back. Just yesterday, exactly one month later, he rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time. Jared and I were both there but Jared was on his phone so he missed it. Ha ha. Too bad I didn't get it on camera. I have so many really long videos of him almost doing it, but of course he had to do it when I wasn't ready with my phone. So this is the third time he did it:






He has also been getting better at sitting up. This video doesn't show how well he can really do it, but it's the best I could get on camera right now.





And here is just a silly video of us playing peekaboo (it's not the best but if I get the camera too close to his line of sight he gets distracted and won't laugh) :





2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for Shad!! What a big boy. I love hearing him giggle!!

Julie said...

I'm still smiling. The peek-a-boo is one I just keep playing over and over.