No, I'm not referring to myself, although I probably have gained about that much too over the holidays. I need to start running again! But yes, when we first got Shad, he was still at his birth weight. Now, a little over a month later, he is five pounds heavier and looking a little chunkier (although he still only in the 4th percentile for weight, but 50th for height!)
This is a picture of him on the day we picked him up from the Christmas Box House:
Here is a picture I took of him from a couple days ago sitting in his bumbo (it's kind of dark but it was the best smile I got):
We love this kid so much it's insane! We have had a rough couple of weeks because he still has some major GI issues but I am hoping these new meds will start to work so he will be happier and eat better. We still have a lot of catching up to do on fattening him up!


1 comment:
Steph! This is amazing! You are such a great mom!!
Post a Comment