Jared and I went to Michigan State's first football game of the season today! So much fun, I just love everything about the fall! (Little tid-bit: Spartan Stadium holds 72-75,000 people, making it the 5th largest Big Ten stadium!) It's pretty darn big....
The Michigan State marching band.
A lot bigger than what we're used to at good ol' Weber. Fun times!
(P.S.- This is my 100th post since I started my blog almost 3 years ago! Woo hoo!)
4 comments:
Go Green and White!!!I'm glad you're finding things to go do :-)
That's great that you went to a game! I am so happy that you are here in East Lansing, you are the cutest, sweetest person ever. And your apartment looks beautiful!
I see Jared wasted no time getting himself a nice green jacket to wear to the games!! You two look great. I love it.
And, Jared, how do you do it?! where'd the time go? Look at my little bro as a doctor. I'm just so proud of you. Really. Really, proud. Congratulations - you look great in white (and green too, I guess!)
Steph you are awesome too. Thanks for keeping me updated - since *ahem* no one else does! call me when you get a sec and let me know how things are. love you guys.
Fun! And go Jared! Good luck with everything. Love you guys!
Post a Comment