#1- He can play any sport:
#2- He can fix ANYTHING. A few of his fixings:
This is the 1985 Nissan truck that Jared drove in high school (AKA "Old Blue"). When he went on his mission in 2002, it was broken down and his parents took it to several people who couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. So they gave it to one of their friends, who didn't have a place to store it so it ended up in a field behind his grandpa's house where it sat, not running, for eight years. Somehow this beauty ended back in Jared's hands. Jared, having never worked on cars before in his life, was the one who got it running. He put in carpet on the floors, seat covers on the seats, and is currently working on installing an air conditioner unit he got at the junk yard. I'm pretty proud of him.
He also fixed a tv that we bought on KSL that didn't work. He even brought in a tv repair man before fixing it, who told him it was hopeless and then charged him 90 bucks for his "service call". So he once again proved everyone wrong and fixed it on his own. AND he fixed my IPOD that was completely broken and wouldn't even turn on. He bought some parts online, got out a little welder and fixed it. Amazing, right?
#3- He is freaking smart. He had the hardest time deciding what he wanted to do with his career because he was so smart in every aspect of school, which is why he ended up with 3 minors.
#4- He is somewhat of a romantic. Every once in a while he will surprise me with something very heartfelt and thoughtful.
#5- He is genuinely a good person with a good heart. Whenever he hears people talking bad about someone, he is always the first to stick up for them, and be an advocate for them since they can't be there to defend themselves.
#6- He is a very good husband to me. He puts up with my stressed out "girl moments". He is always there to listen when I've had a bad day and to give me a shoulder to cry on. He is just a sweetheart.
I'm sure I could go on longer, but it's getting pretty late and I just worked 13 hours, so I think I'll call it a night. Just thought you should all know that my husband is amazing. The end. :)
5 comments:
aww - good job Jare. wish I was "freakin smart"! oh yeah and that I could at least draw something. You are awesome... and so are you steph - I'm gonna miss you guys!!!
He is a very talented guy... this is true. And yes, you two are VERY good for each other. I've been lucky to see that firsthand, being so close to you guys. But I think "any sport" may be an exaggeration. He only plays softball and hockey :-) Give him a soccer ball and THEN we'll see! Ha ha jk
He acually played baseball, wrestling and football in junior high and high school. Let's be honest, soccer isn't a real sport anyway. At least not a manly one. Haha jk Si!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks her husband is awesome :-)
Hi! My name is Valerie Abenroth and I am in the Lansing ward. I just saw your comment on the Michigan Moms blog about you guys moving into Cedarwood on Wednesday. My husband is the EQ president, and he would like to announce your move Sunday in Elders Quorum to request help unloading your truck. If you would like him to announce it in EQ, you can email him at danabenroth@hotmail.com. Excited to meet you guys! Welcome
Post a Comment