Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Jared and I have been very busy lately. This past week was Homecoming week at Weber State, and Jared was the main one in charge of it. This was probably the most important week in his year as Vice President and he freakin rocked it!
This was the list of events that went on during homecoming week. It was also on the back of our homecoming t-shirts, which were way awesome!


Monday night we painted the W on 25th St in Ogden, and afterwards we had a free concert, Buckets and Tap Shoes. Click here to see what they're all about. Way cool!

This is our activities committe with the band after the show. These guys were way cool. We went bowling with them on Tuesday, too. We paid for them to fly out here from Minnesota and stay in a hotel for a few days. Jared was their chaufer. What a cool experience!


Friday night was our Homecoming Dance, so Jared and I decided to get all dressed up and go dance the night away. We went with our two good friends Sierra and Trace. We seriously had so much fun!




That night we all became "TRUE WILDCATS"!! at midnight. Oooooh!

Saturday we had the Homecoming football game. We helped everyone die their hair purple for the game, it was awesome.



Needless to say, it's been a long week. Last night I took Jared to the airport so he could go to a medical school interview in West Virginia. He took a red-eye flight and I'm sure he's exhausted. He had a long hard week but I think it paid off, it was a very successful one!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you had fun with Jared last week. You'll have to let us know how his interview went. Love ya!

Ashley said...

West Virginia? I was hoping for something like the U :) Good luck Jared.

Sierra said...

It was WAY fun! Thanks for inviting us and doing all the hard work so we could enjoy it :-)

Holls said...

Looks like a fun time, Stephers! I still can't thank you enough for helping me out the other day! You're awesome. Love ya.