Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Being a mommy is tough!

A couple days ago I watched my niece and nephew (Lily is 3, almost 4 and Jack is 1, almost 2) while my sister and her husband went on a trip for their anniversary. I watched them for two days, staying over night with them at their house. I'll tell you what, I give props to my sister and anyone else with kids. Being a mommy is tough! I seriously was wiped out when I left, I don't know how all you moms out there do it! I think I'll stick to enjoying being an aunt for a while longer.
I did have fun though and they are really a crack up! Never a dull moment that's for sure. And how can you get mad at faces like these? Seriously. I love my niece and nephews and I'm glad they have great parents like my sisters!




4 comments:

Carly said...

they are so dang cute. and lucky to have you for an aunt :)

Jenni said...

Amen! Thats why I only have one. At least for now.

kendra said...

they are so cute, Steph. My kids love you too. Maybe you could come babysit them sometime?!

Ashley said...

Cute pics, Steph :) You are spot on- mommying is tough stuff, but worth it.