
Today Jared's little sisters Sasha and Alina were sealed to their family in the Ogden temple. They were so dang cute in their pretty white dresses. They are such gorgeous girls and it made me so happy to be able to share this special day with them. I love my in-laws so much, I really lucked out in that department. They were so good to let us live with them for a few months while we got back on our feet. I'm so grateful to have such an awesome family for my in-laws. I love you all Smedleys!

Cute eternal sisters


These girls look up so much to Jared, he's such a sweet brother to them.

8 comments:
That is so exciting! I had no idea they were doing that!
That is so sweet Steph... what an amazing day for your family. I'm so happy for them and it makes me cry with joy to see how happy they are too! Thanks for sharing :-)
We love you too Steph.
Those two girls look so cute. I can't believe how big they have gotten. It looks like it was a wonderful experience.
That is so neat! The first picture of the girls dancing by the fountain needs to be framed- it is darling! Good for them!
You got great pictures! Will you email me the bottom picture? The ones I got didn't turn out that well for some reason.
I am going to burn you a CD with a bunch of pictures from your wedding and stuff. I'll mail it to you soon.
I had a great weekend. Thanks for being such an awesome "sista". Just don't be packin' next time!! ha ha (actually, I told Cameron about your and Jared's new gun "hobby" and he wants to get his concealed weapons permit too)
and I forgot to say - seriously, you are really really great. I think you are perfect for Jared and you are such a good sister to Sasha and Alina (and to me too! I just wish we lived closer). We all love you!!
I don't have your email address either - duh!
kendraperigo@yahoo.com
Post a Comment