We played Guitar Hero and Mario Kart on the Wii. It was a blast!

The two little girls didn't make it to midnight.


But Rem did. He's a little trooper, and he was so good the whole time. What a well behaved kid!

Jared and me. FINALLY a good picture of both of us. (except that my legs look ginormous- I'll blame it on the camera angle)

This isn't what it looks like. Ok it is. Jared is getting 26 birthday spankings from Kevin with a wooden paddle. Haha

This afternoon we ate "brunch" at Moore's family restaurant with Jared's family and his Grandma and Grandpa Meier

Jared and his mom (I just love this picture!)

Happy Birthday Jare Bear! You're getting old, but I still love you! ;)
6 comments:
That is a really cute picture of you and Jared- and your legs don't look big at all! Happy Birthday to Jared! I am looking forward to his b-day dinner on Sunday.
Ditto Ashley about the picture of you two! It looks like you had a great New Years Eve with his friends. Fun that you still hang out with people from highschool - wish I knew where my friends were! Kevin spanking Jared - do things ever change?! Happy Birthday
That was a fun night!!! THANKS for coming. I love that picture of Jared and Kevin with the paddle. It is classic! Lets have more parties.
That is a great picture of you and Jared! And I laughed for like 10 minutes at his "spanking." You two are hilarious :-)
Hey! I found your blog off of Shayla's. I went to highschool with Jared. Please tell him hello (from Tiffany Barnes) for me! I saw him a couple months ago and he told me his wife was going to the nursing program at DATC. That's where I went too! Good luck! Anyway, I love the blogging world...it's so fun to run into people you haven't seen or talked to in awhile. You can check out my blog at www.tntfam.blogspot.com.
The spankin's picture is so funny. Who provided the lumber? Good thing it wasn't a switch. The smaller the worse it hurts. But the lumber actually looks like it would lift him up. ha ha
Happy belated Jared
Post a Comment