Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The deal is done!

So Jared and I went to a lady's house last night and signed the papers to sell our house. I can't tell you what a relief that is! Thanks to everyone who prayed for us! We love you all!

6 comments:

Carly said...

yay! congrats on selling your house. i'm sure that is a huge relief for you two.

Ashley said...

I am so happy for you guys. Love ya!

Sierra said...

Yea! I talked to my landlady and no one is moving out any time soon. Those apartments on the other side of our parking lot are always for rent though... you may want to look into it! :-)

Jenni said...

yay! Thats awesome.

Holls said...

I am soooo excited for you guys. What a relief!

kendra said...

FINALLY!! I'm so glad you got it sold. I know it was a HUGE weight on your and Jared's shoulders. Hopefully, now you can check one worry off the list! I'm happy for you.