So I finished my last final this afternoon, and I am proud to say I passed all my classes with fLyInG cOlOrS! (yes, I know, that's so clichè.) I have so many things I want to do this summer. Some of these things include scrapbooking Jared's mission pictures and our WEDDING pictures, reading as many books as I can, and taking a few little trips. Somehow I need to fit that all in between working full time and my Patho class (which may be slightly time-consuming). I guess I'd better get started!
5 comments:
Way to go, honey. I'm very proud of you. By the way, I love your new blog background.
Wahoo!!! I love this time of year! We all have "senioritis" around here. Cam doesn't graduate until June 6. The last month is always the hardest. Make sure you fit in some time to spend with us because we're coming to Utah and I can't wait!
PS I forgot to say - good job passing your classes - cliche or not passing with flying colors is not easy and I'm really proud of you!
Go Steph! Have a fun summer! Love, MKG
Yeah for summer! Good job on getting through all your classes with flying colors. It makes the hard work worth it when you do well in your classes. I want to do lots of scrapbooking and reading this summer too. It goes too fast for all the things there are to get done!
Post a Comment