Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stressed? Who's stressed?



What a week! Tomorrow after 12:30 (when my clinical is over) I can finally relax. This past week has been way stressful. Last Thursday and Friday I had my clinicals (which start at 5:30 am in Bountiful), and over the weekend, asside from working, I had to type a 15 page paper about my clinical due on Monday, AND study for two huge tests, Fundamentals of Nursing on Tuesday, Pharmacology on Wednesday. Needless to say, I made it through it all, passed my tests with flying colors, and I am still alive to tell the tale. I just have to keep telling myself it will all be worth it when I'm finished. It really is fun and I am so excited to be a nurse! Today was the first day of clinicals that I got to do everything by myself while the nurse supervised. I didn't get to give any shots today though. :( maybe tomorrow. Well, I better start on my next 15 page paper due Monday again. I hope you all have a great week/weekend!

6 comments:

Carly said...

I love the picture and I can definetly relate. I'm glad you're liking nursing school, it sounds so busy and crazy!

Joann said...

Good luck with everything. It will definately be worth it when you are all done! I don't envy you at all right now! Ha!

MKG said...

Congratulations on passing your tests! I figured something was up when you hadn't posted for a few weeks! I knew it had to be SCHOOL! Way to go, Steph! Love, MKG

Ashley said...

Sorry we couldn't meet you for lunch yesterday! I hope you stay healthy, that is all you need is to get sick... All of your hard work will definetly pay off! Love you Steph!

aimeee said...

Crazy life. Enjoy all of it. We haven't seen you guys in a while. Don't be such strangers!

Holls said...

Oh, Steph, I do not miss that one bit! If anyone can get through it though, you can. You are a go getter and a smart girl, too. You'll do just fine and you'll make the best nurse.